The Muslim Bride: Two New Features
Salaam to all The Muslim Bride fans,
We are very happy to introduce you all to two new features for The Muslim Bride site.
1. The Facebook Page – Yes, we finally have one so please go join the page and share it with your family and friends.
Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Muslim-Bride/214313725295542
2. Bridal Lounge – We have now also added a bridal discussion community forum. See on top, next to ‘contact’ link. We basically wanted to provide an area where all our brides could go discuss, ask questions and share their information and wedding plans with fellow Muslim brides and friends with ease. So please check it out and join in the fun!
Here is the link http://themuslimbride.com/forum/
We recommend you do the following to join the Bridal Lounge:
- First please get familiar with the do’s and don’ts of the bridal lounge forums – Found during registration as well as under ‘Bridal Lounge Rules’ in the lounge overview section.
- Register to become a member. It is FREE.
- Next, please go to Member Introductions forum and introduce yourself.
- Once you have an account, you are ready to create a topic in any of the relevant forums (ex. The Dressing Room, Beauty and the Veil, Treasure Box etc). You can then start discussing and sharing all your exciting bridal related ideas or seek help and post any questions for fellow members.
- Remember you have to register to become a member in order to post a question or create a topic in any of the forums.